Thursday, July 18, 2013

30 Before 30 Brewery: Outer Banks Brewing Station

Over the 4th of July holiday, Carol and I spent some time in the Outer Banks. And on Saturday night of that week, I crossed off item #9 on my 30 Before 30 at the Outer Banks Brewing Station.

I ordered the flight, and I was able to try all 5 of the beers they had on tap.

The photo is grainy, but the drinks were delicious.

From left to right, that's the Ã–lsch, the LemonGrass Wheat Ale, the Altimeter, the Drunkel Wizen and the Stormy Roses Stout. (Link to more about those beers).

The stout was really supreme, almost sweet and very rich. But it was so hot that it just wasn't a stout kind of day. So, the LemonGrass Wheat won out for just the right hint of lemon on top of a crisp and refreshing beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment