Friday, June 29, 2012

The Week That Was

June 30th is the end of the fiscal year where I work, and therefore, my daytime has been heavily demanded upon.

Likewise, my evenings have been packed with goodness and a mix of happy and necessary.

One of my good friends is moving away, so Monday was for board games with him. Tuesday was for board games with my lady. Wednesday went to Philly for poetry (see link above). Thursday was chess at the coffee house. So, that's a week.

In between all that, I've read a couple books that have been sent to me by local publishers, so those reviews are coming. Plus, CC Sabathia and Andy Pettitte both hit the DL, and I ate two different  baked goods with chocolate and banana. So look forward to those posts as well.

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment